Public Relations Knowledge (PRK) exam
When starting out in PR it’s important to stand out from the crowd by showing potential employers you have what it takes to succeed in the business. To do that, new graduates and those in the first five years of practice are encouraged to take the Public Relations Knowledge (PRK®) exam.
Next exam date:
The next Public Relations Knowledge (PRK)® exam will take place in May of 2021, in various locations across Canada.
Last date to apply: TBD, May 2021. (subject to availability).
Why you should write the PRK:
- Tangible proof of knowledge of professional terms, concepts, writing skills, and critical thinking
- Acts as a resumé builder for new graduates and junior professionals
- Stand out from other applicants by demonstrating your commitment to the profession
- Serves as a building block to a career in PR and Communications Management
- The first step on your pathway to the APR designation
Review the webinar below for more information on the PRK: