Senior Communications Advisor
Town of Oakville
Reporting to the manager of Corporate Communications, the Senior Communications Advisor (SCA) is responsible for establishing the strategic direction for their client commission’s communications initiatives. The SCA has senior level experience developing and implementing effective internal and external communications plans and providing on-going strategic communications advice and support to clients in an effort to promote and raise awareness of town programs and services.
Employment Type: Full-Time Permanent
- Salary Range: $79,356 - $95,267
- Qualifications: University degree, diploma, and/or post-graduate certificate in communications or a related field.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in corporate communications, public relations, and marketing.
Application Deadline:Monday, January 25
Learn more about this opportunity and apply by clicking the link below:
CPRS Hamilton regularly posts public relations and communications job openings in Hamilton and Southwestern Ontario. The listings are provided by the hiring organizations.
Looking to promote a job posting with CPRS Hamilton?
Contact email@example.com to submit a job posting advertisement.
- $100/post for members (includes our website, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn)
- $150/post for non-members (includes our website, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn)
CPRS National Career File
Looking to expand your search? The CPRS National Career File is updated on a weekly basis with opportunities from across Canada for public relations and communications management professionals. Job seekers can search for positions in a number of industry sectors, and recruiters can connect directly with the public relations community. Apply for a job or post an opening on the CPRS National Career File.Current Career Listings | Post a Career Listing