Recent Job Postings
Find the latest job opportunities from employers across Hamilton, Halton, Niagara, and Southwestern Ontario.
District School Board of Niagara
Reporting to and working collaboratively with the Chief Communications Officer, the Communications Officer will play an important role in telling the stories of student success at DSBN schools. This role will be involved in many facets of communications and public relations, including internal and external communications, media relations, social media strategy, issues and crisis management, speech writing, and special events.
- Employment Type: Full-time (permanent)
Required Experience: minimum of 5 years experience
- Required Credentials: Bachelor's Degree required. Post-graduate certificate in a related field and professional accredication (i.e., APR, ABC, CMP) are assets.
Benefits:$71,273 -$84,853 per annum salary + comprehensive benefit plan
Location:St. Catharines, ON
- Application Deadline: November 8, 2019 at 4:00pm
CPRS Hamilton regularly posts public relations and communications job openings in Hamilton and Southwestern Ontario. The listings are provided by the hiring organizations.
Looking to promote a job posting with CPRS Hamilton?
Contact email@example.com to submit a job posting advertisement.
- $100/post for members (includes our website, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn)
- $150/post for non-members (includes our website, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn)
CPRS National Career File
Looking to expand your search? The CPRS National Career File is updated on a weekly basis with opportunities from across Canada for public relations and communications management professionals. Job seekers can search for positions in a number of industry sectors, and recruiters can connect directly with the public relations community. Apply for a job or post an opening on the CPRS National Career File.Current Career Listings | Post a Career Listing