Recent Job Postings
Find the latest job opportunities from employers across Hamilton, Halton, Niagara, and Southwestern Ontario.
Strategic Communications and Program Advisor
City of Guelph
Reporting to the General Manager, Corporate Communications and Customer Service and assigned exclusively to the Office of the Chief Administrative Officer and its member departments, the successful candidate will be the first and main point of contact for strategic communications, tactical implementation, issues management and stakeholder management.
- Employment Type: Temporary (up to 18 months)
- Hourly Rate: $41.55 to 51.94
- Qualifications: Degree or Diploma in Public Relations or Corporate Communications with considerable experience in mid-senior roles preferably in the public sector
Application Deadline: Wednesday, July 29, 2020
Read more about this opportunity by downloading the full job posting below:
CPRS Hamilton regularly posts public relations and communications job openings in Hamilton and Southwestern Ontario. The listings are provided by the hiring organizations.
Looking to promote a job posting with CPRS Hamilton?
Contact email@example.com to submit a job posting advertisement.
- $100/post for members (includes our website, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn)
- $150/post for non-members (includes our website, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn)
CPRS National Career File
Looking to expand your search? The CPRS National Career File is updated on a weekly basis with opportunities from across Canada for public relations and communications management professionals. Job seekers can search for positions in a number of industry sectors, and recruiters can connect directly with the public relations community. Apply for a job or post an opening on the CPRS National Career File.Current Career Listings | Post a Career Listing