Are you passionate about storytelling and sharing good news? Are you looking for an opportunity to be an online influencer? Do you have an eye for design? If you answered yes to these questions, we’d love to get to know you.
The Niagara Catholic District School Board invites applications for the position of Communications Specialist to join our team. Our Communications Specialist will work collaboratively and strategically with our Communications Officer, supporting internal and external Board communications, marketing and branding to support our Strategic Plan.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Enhance internal and external engagement
- Create content geared toward attracting young families to Niagara Catholic
- Support all Niagara Catholic branding initiatives
- Promote the Board on social media
- Analyze risk and reputational damage when creating content for social media
- Support the Board’s Communications Officer and Senior Staff in developing content that aligns with the Board’s Multi-Year Strategic Plan
- Proofread and edit content
- Serve as a Photographer/Videographer
- Assist with media relations
- Update Board website and social media platforms
Permanent Full Time position
RATE OF PAY: $49,659.85 - $55,177.59
Learn more about this opportunity and apply by clicking the link below:
CPRS Hamilton regularly posts public relations and communications job openings in Hamilton and Southwestern Ontario. The listings are provided by the hiring organizations.
Looking to promote a job posting with CPRS Hamilton?
Contact email@example.com to submit a job posting advertisement.
- $100/post for members (includes our website, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn)
- $150/post for non-members (includes our website, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn)
CPRS National Career File
Looking to expand your search? The CPRS National Career File is updated on a weekly basis with opportunities from across Canada for public relations and communications management professionals. Job seekers can search for positions in a number of industry sectors, and recruiters can connect directly with the public relations community. Apply for a job or post an opening on the CPRS National Career File.Current Career Listings | Post a Career Listing